Email MeGabriel C. Vine
Gabriel C. Vine received a B.A. in political science from Fresno State University and his Jurist Doctorate from American University, Washington College of Law.
Mr. Vine is licensed to practice in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and the District of Columbia.
Mr. Vine began his legal career by working as an Assistant District Attorney for Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office where he handled DWI/DUI, possession of illegal substances and other cases. He later joined Jacobs, Abod, and Caruso, LLC as an associate. While with Jacobs, Abod, and Caruso, LLC, Mr. Vine's case load included contacts, agreements, and general business cases. He then started his own practice as a partner in Vine & Partamian, LLC in 2002. Since then, his cases flow has broadened to include most areas of litigation, including: criminal law (primarily DUI/DWI), immigration and naturalization, personal injury, and family law. Mr. Vine is also a principal in NorthStar Title and Escrow, LLC and can handle all your real estate needs, including settlements, representing buyers, advising and drafting sales contracts and litigating real estates disputes.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law (Primarily DUI/DWI)
- Immigration and Naturalization
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- District of Columbia
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Juris Doctorate
- California State University, Fresno, California
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Member
- District of Columbia Bar, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Jacobs, Abod, and Caruso, LLC, Associate