Handling Criminal Cases, Immigration Issues And Civil Litigation Matters In Maryland And Washington, D.C.
If you need to retain the services of a lawyer, it means you are dealing with an important event in your life. You may face criminal charges, deportation or removal from the United States, or the breakup of your marriage.
Even exciting milestones in your life that require legal assistance — obtaining a green card, for example, or filing a family petition for your new spouse — can be intimidating and a little frightening.
At Vine Law Firm, LLC, in Rockville, Maryland, we understand how these matters can keep you awake at night. We provide reassurance to our clients through effective and affordable legal representation that produces positive results.
Montgomery County Criminal Immigration Lawyer
Attorney Gabriel C. Vine has more than 14 years of legal experience in a wide variety of practice areas. He began his career working as an assistant district attorney in Philadelphia, where he prosecuted cases involving DWI/DUI, drug charges, violent crimes and other criminal matters.
He moved to a Maryland law firm where he broadened his areas of practice to include immigration law, family law and civil litigation. In 2002, Mr. Vine and a partner founded their own firm. Today, Mr. Vine litigates matters involving immigration, criminal and civil law in Maryland and the District of Columbia. Mr. Vine litigates and advises on immigration matters nationwide, including Virginia (Arlington Immigration Court) and Pennsylvania (York Immigration Court).
We provide a welcoming environment in a conveniently located office (walking distance to Montgomery County Circuit and District Courts) in which we assist residents of Maryland and Washington, D.C., with their legal concerns.
Experienced Representation In Several Areas
We offer experienced legal representation in a number of practice areas, including:
- DUI and criminal defense — We provide aggressive, intelligent defense against drunk driving, traffic offenses, drug charges, violent crimes and more.
- Immigration — We unite families and keep them together by assisting with student and work visas, green card applications and immigrants seeking citizenship or permanent residency, as well as representing individuals in removal and deportation proceedings. English, Spanish and Romanian speakers are available daily.
Our civil litigation representation includes:
- Family law — We provide full representation in divorce and related issues, including child custody, child support and division of property.
- Real estate — We provide comprehensive real estate services such as drafting and reviewing contracts and commercial leases, representing buyers in the purchase of real property, or litigating breach of contract matters.
- Personal injury — If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in an accident that was caused by another party's negligence, we will seek full compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Committed To Our Clients' Concerns
Whether you are facing criminal charges and possible deportation, ending your marriage or asking for your contract rights, we are committed to producing the best possible outcome efficiently and cost-effectively.
We emphasize open communication throughout your case. We will take the time to answer all of your questions and explain all of your options before creating a legal strategy. We firmly believe that an informed client is an engaged client, and an engaged client helps produce a positive result.
We offer a 30-minute initial consultation for $40. If you retain our firm, your initial consultation will be credited toward your fees for the matter. We will review the facts of your situation and recommend the best steps to take. Call 301-309-0160 or use our contact form to schedule an appointment.